Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Accomodations for Travelers

If you will be flying to come to a Melting Muscles or other workshop in Tucson, here is a map that includes the two closest hotels to my home office:

 

 

The names of the two hotels have changed in the last five years so I think I will simply give you their addresses. One is at 10150 N. Oracle Road, Oro Valley, AZ. It has a great hot tub with a spectacular view of Pusch Ridge. My wife and I stayed here a number of times when we were looking for homes in Tucson.

 

The second one is at 7411 N. Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ, 85704. My Dad stayed here during Christmas and said it was fine. It is less than a mile from my home office, if you don’t mind walking to class, this would be a nice walk. This hotel happens to be next door to A Rich Experience, where I sometimes hold my classes, so your walk would be about a hundred feet!

 

There are two very fun trails into the green area of the map, one is called Pima Canyon that goes all the way to the Alligator Juniper, Pinyon and Ponderosa Pine forest on top..

 

There are other hotels I have not tried along the freeway, I-10, at the Cortaro Road exit and the Ina Road exit, as you see by the red dots and balloons on the map.

 

Drive time from PHX airport to the intersection of Oracle Road and Ina Road is 2 hours. There are a number of shuttle services I see on the freeways, vans that take travelers from PHX to Tucson.

 

I always enjoyed traveling to classes in other states. I hope your journey is exhilarating. Bring a camera!

 

 

No comments: