Friday, June 12, 2009

Dear Tucson LMT,

Dear Tucson Massage Therapists and Healers,

I’ve been a full-time therapist and bodywork trainer since 1994 when I graduated from the Brian Utting School of Massage in Seattle. Teaching has been my aim since I began tutoring high school math in 1979 and later taught college and middle school algebra. When I came to teach at Cortiva Institute last July, I fell in love with Tucson. By November, my wife, Traci, and I found the ideal house in northwest Tucson with a separate office for my classes and services, which I’d like to tell you about, in order of ascending individual attention:

NCBTMB CE Provider: for teachers, assistance with your application, including appeals.

Live Literary Magazine: Traci and I host monsoonvoices.wordpress.com open to the public where you will hear poetry, fiction, memoir, and original music with reverence for life. The site includes links to services we provide for writers including submission, editing, and coaching.

CE Classes are listed in the calendar above where you’ll see some of the 42(and growing) courses that I offer at Cortiva, A Rich Experience, and my home office. Students say my classes are fun and immediately applicable to their practices.

Group Trainings custom-designed in advance for a specific group including church groups, corporate, and nonprofits, then tailored again in the moment to meet the needs of each person participating.

Discovery Groups: Thursday evenings I present a two-hour workshop called “the Power of Asking,” described at meetup.com/Great-Questions-Discovery-Group . Open to all curious people, those in service professions will be able to apply great questions to assist their clients and students.

Advanced Certification: I certify Healers and Teachers in four major areas: Natural Energy, Muscle Therapy, Healing Relationship, and Brain/Cellular Healing. You’ll receive accelerated training, fresh handouts, process and content beyond what you can get from books and academic classes.

Tutoring: You may bring one of your clients over for a teaching appointment and I’ll demonstrate how the two of you can make more balanced progress in your sessions together.

Body/Brain Healing Sessions at my NW Tucson office match your therapeutic goals. I see my job as reacquainting parts of yourself with yourself. Parts of your brain and cells remember being fully functional and know the steps to resolve your symptoms once and for all.

Creativity and Service Coaching is for dedicated Artists, Educators, Healers and Service Professionals who aim to embrace the essence of their practice. A Natural Philosophy approach helps you discover bits of your big picture which inform your next practical steps.

I hope to learn more about you, as we discover more connections in Tucson.

Warmly,
Patrick

No comments: