Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki
Level III Third Degree (Shinpi Den)
Reiki Master Certification
Level Three Reiki Master is the third and highest level of Reiki. With tradition, to attend, you must have a certificate of completion for Reiki I and II from a certified Reiki Master Teacher.
- You are certified to train your own Reiki students.
- You receive instructions how to give traditional Reiki Attunements so that you can train and attune your students to become Reiki Practitioners and Reiki Masters.
- A Thorough foundation for providing healing treatments.
The two-day certification class / workshop includes:
- More time discussing your increasing perceptions of energy, including intuition, in the service of others.
- The essential foundation for teaching, attuning and energizing others.
- Prepares you for the life of a person in healing and service including understanding likely challenges.
- Question / answer and group discussion of the issues most concerning to you as a person following the path and lifestyle of an energy healer.
Upon successful completion of this class you are certified as a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master. This is the highest level for Reiki students.
Q: What if I don’t want to teach? Can I still take the Level Three Reiki Master Class?
A: Yes, there is much you can do for others with Reiki even if you do not choose to teach. Your healing capabilities will increase as a Reiki Master.
Q: When do I become a Reiki Master Teacher?
A: Once you have taught your first class and given your first Attunements / Empowerments, you are a Reiki Master Teacher and use “RMT” after your name in your marketing materials
Topics covered in this two-day certification class:
- Review of what you learned in Level I and Level II and what you have learned or experienced since then.
- The Level III Reiki Master symbols, their specific uses, how to draw and pronounce, and use in attunements or in sessions.
- The purpose of symbols and the essence of what they represent, so you may practice with or without symbols.
- Discussion of the values and spiritual orientation that resonate the essence of a Reiki Master.
- I provide further opportunities to support your understanding, indefinitely without a fee, after your class. I want you to have the best connection and effectiveness in providing Reiki treatments.
- I am still learning so I add updated Reiki knowledge and sophistication each time I teach Reiki, and have done so over the years since I began teaching Reiki in 2001.
- Resume your life path and follow your life purpose.
- Compassion inspires your enlightenment, fulfillment and development.
- You will learn how to serve others in a meaningful way.
- This approach to teaching Reiki provides opportunities for you to know your essence and the directions of your life paths.
- This approach also guides you to trust and follow your intuition and creativity.
- The classes are small and you get to bond with other students. There is time for lunch and numerous breaks.
- Students frequently say I am patient and I make them feel safe to ask questions and learn.
- Proving to yourself you have what it takes.
- Presentation of Reiki Master Certificate.
Becoming a Reiki Master is a significant commitment to the service of others. It is in your best interest, and the interest of others who would attend with you and of the future people receiving treatments, that you are certain of your commitment prior to registering. It is said that Mikao Usui watched his students during a year-long apprenticeship in his healing clinic, before allowing them to engage in the highest level of Reiki training.
Maximum 4 students. Register soon to get your spot.